Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WCBF Attendees

I just got an email from one of the West Coast Beer Fest organizers (thanks Dwight) listing the brewers who will be pouring their beer (or their volunteers) at this weekend's event. I must say, I think this list grows longer every year - and that's a good thing. I've also asked a few PBN friends to help with coverage this weekend, so hopefully we can have another good report from Jeff and some interviews from Mark. Me? Well, I think I'll try to take pictures.

Anyway, here's the list:
  • Alaskan Brewing Co.
  • Allagash Brewing Co.
  • Anderson Valley Brewing Co.
  • Auburn Alehouse
  • Bear Republic Brewing Co.
  • Beermanns Beerwerks
  • Black Diamond Brewing Co.
  • Blue Frog Grog and Grill
  • Blue Moon
  • Brew It Up!
  • Chau Tien USA/Beer Guy of America
  • Clausthaler
  • Deschutes Brewing Co.
  • Duvel, Brouwerij Moortgat
  • Eel River Brewing Co.
  • Elk Grove Brewing Co.
  • Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
  • Fox Barrel Cider
  • Full Sail Brewing Co.
  • Gordon Biersch Brewing Co.
  • Green Flash Brewing Co.
  • Hoppy Brewing Co.
  • Klamath Basin Brewing Co.
  • Kona Brewing Co.
  • Kralovsky Pivovar Krusovice
  • Lodi Beer Co.
  • Lost Coast Brewing Co.
  • Newcastle
  • North Coast Brewing Co.
  • Placerville Brewing Co.
  • Radeberger
  • RedhookBrewing Co.
  • River City Brewing Co.
  • Rogue Ales Brewing Co.
  • Sac Brewing Co.
  • Sam Adams, Boston Brewing Co.
  • Sequoia Brewing Co.
  • Shipyard Brewing Co.
  • Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
  • Sudwerk Brauerei
  • Trumer Brauerei
  • Widmer Brothers Brewing Co.
  • Woodchuck Cider, Green Mountain Beverage
Now, that doesn't suck, does it?

Final side note. After riding a bit in the warmer weather of the evening, I gotta say I am thoroughly enjoying Coney Island Lager, by Schmaltz Brewing Company (makers of He'Brew). Refreshing, a bright hop presence and full-bodied to boot! I think this may be my first exposure to this beer, wondering why it took so long.