Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off For a Few Days

I'm heading out in a few hours for San Diego for the Craft Brewers Conference, doubt you'll see much action here. Of course, being that this is also deadline week at work, you really haven't seen that much of me the past week or so.

If you're in Sacramento, check out SacBrew, I hear there's some Saucer Full of Merkins still, and that current batch of IPA rocks. A trip to Auburn Alehouse could do you well too, Brian's pilsner is just right this time of year, especially if you're sitting outside (with coconut shrimp... yummy). Downtown? You just need to hit up Rubicon, where their brown ale is refreshing, the IPA is great and the guest taps are enticing.

Sunday I'll be in San Francisco for the Beer Chef's dinner with Five Guys and a Barrel. Hopefully I can put something up by Monday - pictures or something. Thanks to everyone who has emailed me recently with good and kind words, you all are great inspirations for me.

Now, if you've got a few minutes, check out the inaugural episode of Celebrator Beer News' CBN Evening News, a quick and hi-quality video with the latest news in beer. It's time well spent.


CBN Evening Brews : April 14, 2008 from Celebrator Beer News on Vimeo.