Friday, July 6, 2007

Oregon Brewers Festival 2007

Will you be there? My plans have not become finalized, but I know I'll be flying into Portland late Weds night and checking into my downtown hotel with Chadd, organizer for Sacramento's Hop Head beer enthusiast club. That night, after we check in, I hope to check out a nearby pub.

Thursday morning we'll participate in the OBF Parade and then be at the OBF by 1:oo PM. We'll stay the whole day on Thursday at the OBF and hopefully have dinner at Concordia Ale House (an undecided item).

Friday I hope to hit up Hair of the Dog for a bit, hoping to meet up with the brewers there. After that a couple other breweries will be visited and maybe a couple hours again at the OBF.

Saturday is road trip day. My goal is to get out to Stevenson to see Walking Man again, then head out to Mt Hood to see Double Mountain and Full Sail.

So, again - will you be there? Let me know and we'll try to meet up.