- Anchor Christmas 2007 - this beer is supposed to hit stores today
- Sierra Nevada Celebration - on shelves now, always a favorite this time of year
- Sudwerk Doppelbock - an annual favorite for those who like beers of the style
- Mendocino Imperial IPA - I've had this already, an impressive offering (on shelves through February, when they'll introduce their Bock!)
- Deschutes Jubale - in stores now for a couple weeks, I've enjoyed a couple of these
- Krumbacher Eisbock - a German imported Eisbock is rarely a bad thing to find, and BevMo has a large shipment of this arriving now!
- St Fuellin Noel - just arrived to the US last week, you'll want to find this beer soon
- Unibroue 16 - in stores now, you'll want to pick up a few of these, I promise - with its big caramelized pear notes all around, yum!
- Scaldis Noel - due in any day now, I've called this a Belgian Bigfoot in the past and can't wait to see how this year fairs
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Beer Lovers' Shopping List
Not a whole lotta news here, but in talking with some local reps and distributors this weekend I can tell you now that I'm looking forward to my better beer store later this week. Here's a few items you'll find on your shelf soon, if not already.
Posted by Rick Sellers at 9:47 PM