Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Haven't Seen It All

I had a light dinner tonight at a nearby chain place, Claim Jumper, which actually has a decent salad and acceptable potato cheese soup. While sitting at the bar enjoying my meal, I spot a goblet walk by, full of a pale beer. Curious, I ask the barkeep what they're serving in the goblet. "Anything you want" was her reply, apparently the one I spotted was full of Bud Light. Bud Light, in a goblet... At least it looks better.

Speaking of 'seeing it all', I'll be making my first trip to Philadelphia next week, then heading throughout central PA before heading east for New York. I can't tell you how excited I am to get there and see some of the places I've been reading about all this time. Oddly, my second-ever trip to Philadelphia will be four days after returning to California. Yep, I'll be there for Philly Beer Week too.