Tuesday, September 25, 2007

GABF 2007: Are You Ready?

Tickets are still on sale. Plane tickets are still somewhat affordable. Hotels still have room. If you haven't already made plans to visit, why not?
Here are just a few reasons you need to attend:
  1. 408 Breweries will be under one very large roof.
  2. 1,884 Beers will be poured by these brewers under this same very large roof.
  3. The promise of new and exciting beers made by brewers you've only ever read about, from regions of the country you likely haven't been to.
I am looking forward to this years event, with plans on attending Thursday and Friday sessions. I'll be in Denver on Weds before the event too, so if you plan on being out there this year, shoot me an email and I will do what I can to say hello. In the next few days I suspect I'll have my schedule for the week finalized as well.