First, Patrick Rue (owner/brewer) will be on hand at 6:00pm for the Meet the Brewer aspect of the show. If you want to say hello, get there around that time.
Second, the first THIRTY customers to order the complete sampler set can claim a Bruery class to take home - as shown in the image above. This is a wow glass to be certain.
Finally, the beers! Below are The Bruery beers that will be on tap on Monday.
- Black Orchard (Belgian black wheat beer, or black wit)
- White Zin (Cuvee Juene with our Zinbier, a Belgian blonde fermented with almost 1000 lbs of zinfandel grapes)
- Virgin Papier (non-barrel aged version of their forthcoming anniversary ale)
- Batch #1 Levud's (Belgian-style Golden Strong Ale)
- Hottenroth Berliner Weisse (German-style Berliner Weisse with lactobacillus and brettanomyces to sour this very unusual, low alcohol wheat beer)